Product Guide and Price List
Small Devices, Big Impact
Effective April 1, 2019
Since our inception in 1975, Belimo has been focused on delivering innovative and reliable solutions to the HVAC industry. Our products are designed to provide buildings with superior levels of comfort, energy efficiency and safety while minimizing installation and maintenance costs.
Continually driving ongoing improvements related to these five elements (Comfort, Energy Efficiency, Safety, Installation, and Maintenance) is the focus of all product developments. We use the term CESIM to describe these elements.
Belimo is proud to highlight the following products:
- Belimo Energy Valves deliver energy efficient operation utilizing advanced cloud-based analytics to improve building performance and generate savings.
- Sensors provide seamless integration with other Belimo devices and Building Automation Systems. Our sensors offer a screw-less snap cover housing design for quick installation and provide NEMA 4X/IP65 protection.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Actuators offer continuous connectivity to the cloud and/or to Building Automation Systems.
- Butterfly Valve Assemblies provide intelligent, energy efficient, and extremely reliable solutions for higher flow applications. These products are simple to set up and enable superior access to application data using BACnet, Modbus, and Near Field Communication (NFC) capabilities.
- Belimo ZoneTight™ Zone Valves are designed for maximum efficiency in tight spaces while consuming up to 95% less energy than comparable models. Our zero leakage ball valve design is self-cleaning for long-term worry-free operation.
Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices
Belimo Americas is pleased to announce the release of their new Retrofit application putting HVAC replacement solutions at your fingertips. The Retrofit app allows you to quickly and easily find replacement solutions for valves and actuators no matter where you are – and there is no need for an internet connection. Select based on manufacturer, product model, control type, torque and close-off requirements… Replacement results provide a complete selection of products that are compatible with most control systems. The app is FREE from iTunes or Google app store.
Selection of Replacement Solutions at Your Finger Tips!