Product Guide and Price List
Innovative Solutions for Mutual Success
Effective April 1, 2018
At Belimo, we are committed to providing you with actuator, valve and sensor solutions that offer the greatest value in the industry. We accomplish this through our strong partnership and by investing in new technologies which enable you to outperform the competition. Belimo is excited to highlight the following products for 2018, that will improve occupant comfort; increase energy efficiency; maximize building safety while reducing installation time and maintenance cost.
- A range of innovative duct, pipe, and outdoor Sensors that seamlessly integrate into HVAC systems offering intuitive design, accurate performance, five-year warranty, conform to NEMA 4X / IP65 requirements, and are UL compliant.
- New PMB / PKB Series damper actuators provide our highest torque offering of 1,440 in-lbs. Intelligent, energy efficient, and reliable for high volume and high-pressure air flow applications in commercial HVAC.
- Belimo Energy Valve version 3.0, an IoT pressure independent valve that utilizes advanced cloud-based analytics to leverage system data to provide energy savings and the most efficient system operation.
- New 6-way Pressure Independent Valve Series is the only one of its kind designed for chilled beams, radiant ceiling panels, and 4-pipe fan coil units providing true flow and dynamic balancing. It has the functionality of up to four 2-way control valves and two balancing valves saving material and installation time.
- New Advanced High Performance and Grooved Butterfly Valve Assemblies designed specifically for HVAC applications offering zero leakage, simplified NFC setup and diagnostics, application flexibility with an optional fail-safe function and universal power supply all backed with a 5-year warranty.
- New Belimo Globe Valve Series with a soft seat design to provide ANSI Class VI leakage rating and improved rangeability of 100:1 offers greater flow control.
Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices
Belimo Americas is pleased to announce the release of their new Retrofit application putting HVAC replacement solutions at your fingertips. The Retrofit app allows you to quickly and easily find replacement solutions for valves and actuators no matter where you are – and there is no need for an internet connection. Select based on manufacturer, product model, control type, torque and close-off requirements… Replacement results provide a complete selection of products that are compatible with most control systems. The app is FREE from iTunes or Google app store.
Selection of Replacement Solutions at Your Finger Tips!